Brexit-Proof Travel Insurance
With the UK set to leave the European Union on the 1st January 2021, many of our customers are asking how Brexit could change future travel to Europe. With negotiations around healthcare and travel still on-going, right up to the deadline, it’s no wonder everyone’s trying to wrap their head round how this might affect their travel plans for next year.
If you’re planning on holidaying in Europe after Brexit, we have policies that provide cover for unforeseen events as a result of Brexit as part of our Diamond Single Trip and Multi Trip policies
Our Brexit-Proof travel insurance cover includes:
- Cover for any irrecoverable costs to cancel your trip if any unforeseen Brexit issues arise such as, prior to travel, the airline announcing it could no longer fly and offering no alternative options
- If you decide to abandon your travel plans, following a Brexit-related 24-hour delay at your airport or port
- If your trip is disrupted or there is a delay in your departure due to issues stemming from Brexit
- If there are unforeseen strikes or industrial action as a result of Brexit, we would cover you for cancellation of your trip, or trip disruption
- We would also consider claims for missed departure and missed connection, on both outbound and inbound travel, if the delay was Brexit-related
Our Diamond policies also come with the below benefits:
- Cover for Brexit-related claims as standard
- Emergency 24-hour medical helpline
- £10 million cover for medical emergencies, air ambulance and repatriation
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash, travel documents and much more
- Convenient 24/7 access to a UK-based GP at any time during your trip
- £0 Excess in the event of a claim
For all your FAQ’s, please click here
You can currently cancel for FREE if you’ve only paid your trip deposit, meaning you don’t have to pay any excess if you’re only claiming for the cost of your holiday deposit*.
SAVE 15% BUYING ONLINE!
Why Choose Get Going?
10,000 medical conditions covered
24/7 emergency assistance team
£10m cover for emergencies
91%* of customers would recommend to a friend
What our customers say
“Hi , I’m writing to let you know just how lovely your staff are. I had to phone yet again to alter my travel insurance due to the Corona virus, I spoke to a young lady called Monica this m...
“Very satisfied, I will contact you before our next holiday which we hope to arrange in September.”
“Had to change holiday date and all completed with ease with a quick phone call. At NO EXTRA cost what a nice change well done.”
“Unfortunately had to cancel cruise to Alaska due to husband’s sudden illness 6 days before due to go. Once I set the ball rolling for an insurance claim and received necessary document...
“I don’t normally leave feedback but after dealing with Paul I have to commend you on an excellent service. It was a pleasure to deal with a polite competent person who sorted out my qu...