Holiday season is hopefully soon to be upon us and fingers crossed coronavirus will be thing of the past. Everyone is keen to book a holiday and make up for lost time. However, going holiday may not be as simple as it once was and in order to remove any chance of Covid-19 spreading, there is likely chance that you will have to provide a negative coronavirus test before you are allowed to depart for your trip.
Unless you have symptoms, getting a free Covid-19 test can tricky and so, many people have to go to private companies. They often charge over the odds and there is not always a promise of fast results or next day delivery. When you’re going away the last thing you need is to be waiting for a result which determines whether or not your trip will go ahead.
That’s why we have partnered with RightAngled, an at home Covid-19 test provider. Just like NHS testing centres you are asked to provide a swab, however with this test you do it yourself in the comfort of your own home. What’s more, they are offering a 15% discount to all Get Going customers. Simply visit their site and purchase the test with discount code ‘TIFCOVID15’ to save 15%.
How does the test work?
Getting a test through RightAngled is quick and easy. All you need to do is order a test before 5pm for next day delivery. Then just take the swabs and send it back. You will receive your results online with 24 hours of it arriving at the lab. If the test is negative you can then download or print your fit-to-fly certificate in case you asked for it at the airport.
Why buy a RightAngled Covid-19 test?
- FREE Delivery. Order your test today before 5pm and receive your home testing kit the next working day.
- 15% discount if you purchase a test through Get Going
- 24-hour turnaround time from the date the sample reaches the lab
- Receive your results online, no appointment necessary
- Tests for Covid-19 and SARS-CoV-2
- ** Fit to Fly travel certificates are included to download or print **
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the independent regulator and inspector of all health and social care services in England
If you test positive and need to cancel your trip, you can rest assured knowing you’re covered if you have purchased one of our single trip or multi trip policies with enhanced COVID cover.