UK Travel Insurance
Our Staycation Plus travel insurance policy gives you peace of mind during your UK trip.
Available in single trip policies to cover that one-off UK break, or in multi trip policies to cover a whole year’s worth of UK getaways, it has extra protection to ensure you spend every minute enjoying your escape, and less time worrying about what might happen.
The benefits of our single trip travel insurance policy:
Going away in the UK shouldn’t be any different to going abroad, but people often forget to get travel insurance cover for their trip. Our Staycation Plus products offer the below benefits:
- 1,000’s of medical conditions considered and covered
- 24/7 access to UK based GP
- Prices start from as little as £7.69*
- Single Trip and Multi Trip policies available
- Coronavirus cancellation cover, if you or anyone named on your policy test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days prior to travelling.
- Denied boarding cover if you or anyone named on the policy is prevented entry due to showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Standard travel insurance cover plus much more, such as cover for Event tickets, Property Damage cover and Attraction closure cover.
- We will pay up to £500 for the reimbursement of emergency call-out fees and labour charges including recovery to the nearest garage which are not covered by any other policy i.e. vehicle breakdown policy.
- Convenient 24/7 access to a UK based GP at any time during your trip
- Cruising around the UK covered as standard
- Take advantage of a 15% online discount, compared to our call centre prices.
- All policies include a 14 day cooling off period – Giving you time to read your documents thoroughly and ensure the chosen insurance policy is right for you.
|Standard Policy (to Europe)||UK Policy|
|Hospital in-patient benefit||£25 per 24 hours up to £250||£30 per 24 hours up to £600|
|Gadget Cover||Optional £1,000||£1,500|
|Event Ticket Cover||✕||✓|
|Vehicle Damage Cover||✕||✓|
|Attraction Closure Cover||✕||✓|
|Event/Booking Cancellation Cover||✕||✓|
*Price based on a 30-year-old taking a 4-day break in the UK
** Price based on a 30-year-old taking a 4-day break in Europe
Medical Conditions We Cover
All Get Going Travel Insurance policies are able to include cover for hundreds of medical conditions, and declaring them online is quick and simple.
Some of the most common ones include:
SAVE 15% BUYING ONLINE!
What is covered in our UK trip travel insurance?
UK holiday travel insurance with Get Going also includes cover for:
- Up to £2,500 cancellation and curtailment cover
- Up to £50 per 6 hours up to a maximum of £500 for travel disruption
- Up to £50,000 for medical repatriation home if needed
- Up to £30 for every 24 hours spent in hospital up to a maximum of £600
- Up to £2,500 personal possessions cover
- Up to £1,500 cover for your gadgets
- Up to £2,500 for property damage
- Up to £600 for attraction closure
Please be aware that all claims are will be assessed within the terms and conditions of the policy wording. Please refer to the policy wording for full details on your cover.
*Price based on a 30 year old taking a 4 day break in the UK
** Price based on a 30 year old taking a 4 day break in Europe
What our customers say
“Hi , I’m writing to let you know just how lovely your staff are. I had to phone yet again to alter my travel insurance due to the Corona virus, I spoke to a young lady called Monica this m...
“Very satisfied, I will contact you before our next holiday which we hope to arrange in September.”
“Had to change holiday date and all completed with ease with a quick phone call. At NO EXTRA cost what a nice change well done.”
“Unfortunately had to cancel cruise to Alaska due to husband’s sudden illness 6 days before due to go. Once I set the ball rolling for an insurance claim and received necessary document...
“I don’t normally leave feedback but after dealing with Paul I have to commend you on an excellent service. It was a pleasure to deal with a polite competent person who sorted out my qu...