We try to live up to our customer promise by setting ourselves high standards. However, there are sometimes cases in which you may feel that your experience with us was not up to the standard you were expecting. If this happens, we want you to tell us. We’ll do our best to put things right as soon as possible or explain something we could have made clearer.
Please contact us using the form below, including the following information:
- Your personal details
- Your policy/claim details
- What’s gone wrong
- What you want us to do to put things right
Alternatively, you can:
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: The Customer Insights Manager, URV, 1, Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY
- Telephone: 0203 829 6604
What we’ll do to resolve your complaint
- We empower our staff to support you and aim to resolve most issues within three working days, following receipt of your complaint.
- If we can’t resolve it within 3 working days, we will be in touch with you as soon as we can and let you know what will happen next
- We’ll treat your complaint fairly
- We’ll resolve your complaint as soon as possible
- For more complex issues it’s likely that we will need longer to look into what’s happened and we may ask you for further information to help us reach a decision
- We’ll give you regular updates
And once we’ve dealt with your complaint, we’ll go back and see what we can learn from your experience.
If you’re not happy with our response to your complaint
If you feel we’ve not considered all of your issues or you can provide further information, please let us know and we’ll be happy to review it. But if you’re unhappy with the outcome or we’ve been unable to resolve it within 8 weeks you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) to carry out an independent review of your complaint. FOS is an agency for arbitrating on unresolved complaints between regulated firms and their clients. The service provided by the FOS is free and impartial and contacting them does not affect your legal rights. If you decide to contact them, you should do so within 6 months of our response letter.
You can contact them by:
UK: 0300 123 9123 or 0800 023 4567
Abroad: +44 20 7964 0500
Financial Ombudsman Service
Their website also has a great deal of useful information:
If you have purchased your policy on line and are unhappy with the product or the service you received, you can also use the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution service to make a complaint at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . The purpose of this platform is to identify a suitable Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider and we expect that this will be the Financial Ombudsman Service.