Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer in the UK, and amazingly, around 95% of people that get the disease now go on to survive.
At Get Going we think that travel insurance for breast cancer patients needs to be affordable and provide good quality cover, with an experienced emergency medical team on hand, even if just to provide silent reassurance. Every year we provide travel insurance for breast cancer patients, over and over again.
What will my breast cancer travel insurance provide cover for?
Get Going travel insurance policies that are tailored to cover for breast cancer and other medical conditions, offers a number of great cover levels, including:
Up to £10,000,000 for medical emergencies, such as:
- If you need emergency medical attention
- Replacement of prescription medication
- If your mobile of disability equipment needs replacing or fixing
- Public hospital benefit
- Up to £5,000 for cancellation or curtailment
- Up to £2,000 for lost, stolen or damaged possessions
- Up to £50,000 for legal advice
- Up to £2,000,000 for personal liability
- Up to £50,000 to cover legal advice
- Up to £250 to cover a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Up to £250 for lost or stolen cash
Why Choose Get Going?
10,000 medical conditions covered
24/7 emergency assistance team
£10m cover for emergencies
91%* of customers would recommend to a friend
SAVE 15% BUYING ONLINE!
Frequently Asked Questions
What our customers say
“Hi , I’m writing to let you know just how lovely your staff are. I had to phone yet again to alter my travel insurance due to the Corona virus, I spoke to a young lady called Monica this m...
“Very satisfied, I will contact you before our next holiday which we hope to arrange in September.”
“Had to change holiday date and all completed with ease with a quick phone call. At NO EXTRA cost what a nice change well done.”
“Unfortunately had to cancel cruise to Alaska due to husband’s sudden illness 6 days before due to go. Once I set the ball rolling for an insurance claim and received necessary document...
“I don’t normally leave feedback but after dealing with Paul I have to commend you on an excellent service. It was a pleasure to deal with a polite competent person who sorted out my qu...