Single Trip Travel Insurance
Single Trip travel insurance is a one off travel insurance policy that enables you to travel worry free for up to 94 days.
Our one trip travel insurance policies are perfect for holiday makers planning to take a quick trip or anyone needing last minute travel insurance and are available to travellers with and without medical conditions.
The benefits of our single trip travel insurance policy:
With Get Going, one trip travel insurance policies are available to travellers, with no upper age limit! Single trip travel insurance will provide cancellation cover from the day of purchase and can be used for holidays around the world, ranging from 2 – 94 days long.*
- COVID cover, now included on all policies. For more information click here
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Helpline
- 100’s of medical conditions considered and covered, often for no extra cost
- Up to £10 million in medical cover available for declared and accepted conditions
- 100+ activities covered as standard
- Available for individual travellers, couples, families and groups
- All policies include a 14-day cooling off period – Giving you time to read your documents thoroughly and ensure the chosen single trip insurance policy is right for you
- Take advantage of a 15% online discount, compared to our call centre prices.
- Single trip travel insurance policies are also available for staycations, allowing you to take out cover for any trip within the UK providing it is for 3 days or more.
- Exclusive discount available for at home COVID tests
Speak to a member of our team.
Having trouble finding what you are looking for?
Please click on the button below to speak to a member of our experienced and empathetic Customer Service team via Live Chat.
Medical Conditions We Cover
All Get Going Travel Insurance policies are able to include cover for hundreds of medical conditions, and declaring them online is quick and simple thanks to our easy medical questions.
Some of the most common ones include:
SAVE 15%* BUYING ONLINE!
What is covered in our single trip travel insurance?
Single trip travel insurance with Get Going also includes cover for:
- Up to £4,000 cover for luggage and personal possessions – including delay benefit of up to £150
- Up to £5,000 cancellation and curtailment cover
- Up to £750 to of cover for loss of theft of cash
- Up to £600 of cover for your travel documents
- Up to £10,000,000 cover for emergency medical treatment
- Up to £5,000 cover for mobility and disability equipment
- Up to £2,000,000 cover for personal liability
- Up to £30,000 cover for personal accident
- Up to £50,000 cover for legal advice
Please be aware that all claims are will be assessed within the terms and conditions of the policy wording. Please refer to the policy wording for full details on your cover. Sums insured may vary based on chosen cover level.
Where can you travel with single trip insurance?
Choose single trip insurance for any destination currently covered by Get Going. Our destination zones are:
What our customers say
“Hi , I’m writing to let you know just how lovely your staff are. I had to phone yet again to alter my travel insurance due to the Corona virus, I spoke to a young lady called Monica this m...
“Very satisfied, I will contact you before our next holiday which we hope to arrange in September.”
“Had to change holiday date and all completed with ease with a quick phone call. At NO EXTRA cost what a nice change well done.”
“Unfortunately had to cancel cruise to Alaska due to husband’s sudden illness 6 days before due to go. Once I set the ball rolling for an insurance claim and received necessary document...
“I don’t normally leave feedback but after dealing with Paul I have to commend you on an excellent service. It was a pleasure to deal with a polite competent person who sorted out my qu...
Frequently Asked Questions
*Please note, Get Going’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices