Single Trip Travel Insurance
Single Trip travel insurance is a one off travel insurance policy that enables you to travel worry free for up to 94 days.
Our one trip travel insurance policies are perfect for holiday makers planning to take a quick trip or anyone needing last minute travel insurance and are available to travellers with and without medical conditions.
The benefits of our single trip travel insurance policy:
With Get Going, one trip travel insurance policies are available to travellers, with no upper age limit! Single trip travel insurance will provide cancellation cover from the day of purchase and can be used for holidays around the world, ranging from 1 – 94 days long.
- 1,000’s of medical conditions considered and covered
- Up to £10,000,000 in medical cover available for declared and accepted conditions
- Doctor-led 24/7 Emergency Assistance
- 80+ Activities covered as standard
- Single trip travel insurance policies are also available for staycations, allowing you to take out cover for any trip within the UK providing it is for 3 days or more.
- Available for parties of all shapes and sizes, including individual travellers, couples, families and groups. Couples are all entitled to a discount when travelling with Get Going and kids go free on all family policies!
- Take advantage of a 15% online discount, compared to our call centre prices.
- All policies include a 14 day cooling off period – Giving you time to read your documents thoroughly and ensure the chosen single trip insurance policy is right for you.
Medical Conditions We Cover
All Get Going Travel Insurance policies are able to include cover for hundreds of medical conditions, and declaring them online is quick and simple thanks to the specialist Proftectif medical risk rating service.
Some of the most common ones include:
SAVE 15% BUYING ONLINE!
Why Choose Get Going?
93% of all claims paid
10,000 Medical conditions covered
24/7 Emergency assistance team
£10m Cover for emergencies
What is covered in our single trip travel insurance?
Single trip travel insurance with Get Going also includes cover for:
- Up to £2,000 cover for luggage and personal possessions – including delay benefit of up to £150
- Up to £5,000 cancellation and curtailment cover
- Up to £250 to of cover for loss of theft of cash
- Up to £250 of cover for loss or theft of your passport
- Up to £10,000,000 cover for emergency medical treatment
- Up to £5,000 cover for mobility and disability equipment
- Up to £100 cover for emergency dental treatment
- Up to £750 cover for emergency prescriptions
- Up to £1,000 cover for mugging and hijacking
- Up to £300 pet care cover
- Up to £2,000,000 cover for personal liability
- Up to £25,000 cover for personal accident
- Up to £50,000 cover for legal advice
Please be aware that all claims are will be assessed within the terms and conditions of the policy wording. Please refer to the policy wording for full details on your cover. Sums insured may vary based on chosen cover level.
Where can you travel with single trip insurance?
Choose single trip insurance for any destination currently covered by Get Going. Our destination zones are:
- United Kingdom & the Isle of Man
- Europe excluding Spain
- Europe including Spain
- Worldwide excluding USA, Canada & the Caribbean
- Worldwide including USA, Canada & The Caribbean
- Australasia – Australia and New Zealand
What our customers say
New website works really well. Very quick to get quotation & then to buy the policy. Would definitely use again.
Very impressed with your medical policy. My wife developed AF and had a stroke and our travel insurers, Aviva, would not cover her for travel. We tried many firms, but Getgoing was the best and one...
I have been very pleased with you. Always have been given the best help possible, and your new site looks very nice. Thank you.
My husband is not able to travel now due to dementia, but with Get Going’s carers insurance cover I can now have a cruise and put George into a care home, but I am covered should he take ill ...
I am 84 years old with various previous medical conditions and had been looking for travel insurance for some weeks as in May I am going to Italy for a week for my grandson’s wedding. The quo...