How to Make a Claim
If you are unfortunate enough to need to make a claim on your policy, the Claims Team will make sure that your claim is dealt with efficiently and fairly, based upon the terms and conditions set out in your policy wording.
Below we’ve created a guide to help you through each stage of your claim, including FAQs and contact details for the claims team.
To get your claim started, you will need to send us a fully completed claim form, along with any accompanying evidence that might be required – you should refer to your policy for this information. You can download the relevant forms by clicking below.
Downloading a Claims Form
How to Contact Us
- Gadget and Mobile Phone Claims: Please call +44 (0) 203 824 0705 and press 1. You will then be given two options:
- If you purchased your policy before February 1st, 2018, please press 1 to speak to the Supercover claims team.
- If you purchased your policy after February 1st, 2018, please press 2 to speak to the Bastion claims team.
- End Supplier Failure claims:
- If you need to make a claim and you purchased your policy after 1st May 2019 please email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call the IPP claims team on +44 (0) 20 8776 3752
- If you need to make a claim on your financial failure policy and you purchased your policy prior to 31st April 2019, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 824 0705 and press 2 to speak to the MGACS claims team.
- All other claims: To start your claim with Travel Claims Facilities (TCF) you will need to download, print-off, complete, compile supporting evidence and return to the address stated on the form – TCF can the begin the assessment process. If you have any queries, you can call +44 (0) 203 824 0705 and press 3 to contact TCF.
- If you need to seek medical treatment abroad: Please visit Emergency Assistance Facilities (EAF).
The Claims Process
Our Claims Department strives to provide the following levels of service:
- Turnaround time: 10-15 working days, form receipt of fully completed claims form.
- Phone calls: The team aim to provide callbacks within 48 hours.
- Letter Response: The team aims to respond to all incoming correspondence within 5 working days of receipt.
Top Claims Tips & Form Guidelines
Now that you’ve got your claim form, there are some simple things that you can do to make it easier for the claims department to process your claim:
- On the front page of the claim form you will be provided a checklist of things the claims team need to process your claim. Please ensure you provide everything on the checklist wherever possible – if you cannot provide an item on the list, please enclose a note to explain why.
- When filling out the claim form please write clearly and legibly – we recommend using block capitals and a black pen.
- Provide as much information regarding the circumstances of your claim as possible – if there is not enough room on the claims form use a separate sheet of paper.
- We strongly suggest that you send your claims information recorded delivery, and keep a copy of any documents that you send to the claims department.
- Please note, our personal possessions cover is not ‘new for old’ and an amount for age, wear and tear will be deducted. (Details of wear and tear deductions).
- If you are making a cancellation claim please obtain a claim form before you ask your doctor for a medical certificate.
- If you’re unsatisfied with the outcome of your claim, please visit our complaints page.
- If you’d like more information on the FCO follow https://travelaware.campaign.gov.uk/
- If you’d like more information on ATOL follow https://www.caa.co.uk/ATOL-protection/Consumers/About-ATOL/
- If you’d like more information on your flight delay and flight cancellation rights follow https://www.caa.co.uk/Passengers/Resolving-Travel-Problems/Delays-and-cancellations/