Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a common condition which affects people of all ages. It’s something you may deal with on a daily basis, or you may find something triggers it, be it a certain type of food or stress – either way it can be very uncomfortable.
Going on holiday with IBS can be quite stressful. You’re somewhere new, eating different foods, so of course your digestive system may have to adapt to these changes. At Get Going we don’t want this to make you nervous or worse, put you off going abroad. That’s why we offer cover for those with IBS.
We want to make going away the easiest part of your trip, which is why we can cover 1000’s of conditions including Irritable Bowel Syndrome. When you take out a policy with us, we’ll ask you some questions about your medications and conditions to provide you with a quote. What could be simpler?
What will my IBS travel insurance provide cover for?
Travelling with IBS or any medical condition can be a bit nerve-wracking. Whether you’re on prescription or over the counter medication, it’s important that you get travel insurance for your trip.
All of our policies offer the following cover:
Up to £10,000,000 for medical emergencies, such as:
- Up to £10 million medical expenses cover available
- Access to our 24/7 Emergency Medical Helpline
- Coronavirus cover available – to find out more, click here
- Mobility and disability equipment covered
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Helpline
- 100’s of medical conditions considered and covered, often for no extra cost
- Up to £10 million in medical cover available for declared and accepted conditions
- 100+ activities covered as standard
- Available for individual travellers, couples, families and groups.
- All policies include a 14-day cooling off period – Giving you time to read your documents thoroughly and ensure the chosen policy is right for you.
- Take advantage of a 15% online discount, compared to our call centre prices.
- Single trip travel insurance policies are also available for staycations, allowing you to take out cover for any trip within the UK providing it is for 3 days or more.
- Exclusive discount available for at home COVID tests
Why Choose Get Going?
Over 1000 medical conditions considered
24/7 emergency medical assistance team
£10m cover for emergency medical expenses
91% of customers would recommend to a friend
SAVE 15%* BUYING ONLINE!
Frequently Asked Questions
What our customers say
“Hi , I’m writing to let you know just how lovely your staff are. I had to phone yet again to alter my travel insurance due to the Corona virus, I spoke to a young lady called Monica this m...
“Very satisfied, I will contact you before our next holiday which we hope to arrange in September.”
“Had to change holiday date and all completed with ease with a quick phone call. At NO EXTRA cost what a nice change well done.”
“Unfortunately had to cancel cruise to Alaska due to husband’s sudden illness 6 days before due to go. Once I set the ball rolling for an insurance claim and received necessary document...
“I don’t normally leave feedback but after dealing with Paul I have to commend you on an excellent service. It was a pleasure to deal with a polite competent person who sorted out my qu...
*Please note, Get Going’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.