Living with a heart or circulatory condition doesn’t have to stop your desire for travel and exploring new places. Ensure that you’re protected with the right level of cover, with one of our specialist travel insurance policies.
Extensive cover, within 2 minutes! Which leaves you with more time to plan your trip and get excited.
What cover is available when taking out a heart condition travel insurance policy?
Living and travelling with a heart condition doesn’t have to hold you back. Our policies are designed to give you the right level of protection and reassurance before you set off on your trip. The following cover is included in our policies:
- Up to £10 million medical expenses cover available
- 24/7 access to a UK based GP
- Enhanced Coronavirus and Brexit cover
- Exclusive discount available for at-home COVID tests
- Mobility and disability equipment covered
- Cover for lost prescription medication
- Specialist staycation policies available
- You can cancel for FREE if you’ve only paid your trip deposit, meaning you don’t have to pay any excess if you’re only claiming for the cost of your holiday deposit
How to get Travel insurance after heart attack
Travelling after a heart attack can be worrying, however, our simple quote process and level of protection makes the travel insurance part easy – and that means, you can spend more time focusing on the holiday best bits.
Every person has a different medical history, but it’s important to declare your heart attack on your policy. If the unexpected happens as a result of your medical history when abroad and it’s not declared, the right level of protection won’t be there if you needed to make a claim. Declaring every medical condition will offer you the best level of cover, and the most reassurance as you jet set away.
Why Choose Get Going?
10,000 medical conditions covered
24/7 emergency assistance team
£10m cover for emergencies
91%* of customers would recommend to a friend
SAVE 15% BUYING ONLINE!
Physical holidays with travel insurance for people with heart conditions
We’ve spoken to travellers and customers who have said that having a heart condition makes them more cautious of exercising on holiday, or opting for a more physically-challenging trip packed with activities. The reality is, a little exercise can be very beneficial for heart condition, helping to reduce the risk of a repeat heart attack or worsening heart problems.
We’re all about enabling our customers to travel and explore the world as much as they can but it’s important with a heart condition to consult your GP before you head off on any adventure that is packed with physical activity.
The combination of reassurance or advice from your GP and our specialist, award-winning policies, will leave you jetting off with protection and freedom. Each of our policies can be tailored to you, and can have added extensions or activity packs depending on the type of activity you’re looking to do.
Additional options and extensions include:
Travel insurance for seniors with heart conditions
Your heart condition shouldn’t limit you from travelling and with all of our policies, it’s possible to tick off all those destinations you’re dreaming of, one by one. We cover travellers with a heart condition up to the age of 115, so you should be able to find cover to suit you, and your budget!
- Single trip – Best suited to someone travelling no more than once or twice a year, this policy is available to travellers aged 17 – 85.
- Multi-trip – Money wise travellers looking to travel more than twice a year, can save even more money by taking out a single trip policy. This is available to travellers between the ages of 17 – 74
- Longstay – Ideal for anyone taking a trip that is more than 91 days long. This policy is available to travellers aged 17 – 55
- Backpacking– Much like the longstay, this is best suited to anyone travelling for more than 91 days. The difference being that this policy has been stripped back to only provide the essentials. Available to travellers aged 17 – 35
What our customers say
“Hi , I’m writing to let you know just how lovely your staff are. I had to phone yet again to alter my travel insurance due to the Corona virus, I spoke to a young lady called Monica this m...
“Very satisfied, I will contact you before our next holiday which we hope to arrange in September.”
“Had to change holiday date and all completed with ease with a quick phone call. At NO EXTRA cost what a nice change well done.”
“Unfortunately had to cancel cruise to Alaska due to husband’s sudden illness 6 days before due to go. Once I set the ball rolling for an insurance claim and received necessary document...
“I don’t normally leave feedback but after dealing with Paul I have to commend you on an excellent service. It was a pleasure to deal with a polite competent person who sorted out my qu...