If you’re taking any valuable gadgets away with you and you want these to be covered, you’ll need gadget travel insurance.
If you are travelling with a mobile phone or another gadget, and you want it to be insured, it is essential that you pick a policy that has gadget cover included as standard.
Travel Insurance with Gadget Cover
Most travel insurance policies don’t include gadget cover as standard, but we listened to your feedback and have developed specialist gadget cover within our travel insurance policies to ensure you have the cover you need for your trip.
Only Get Going Diamond and Premier single trip and multi trip policies include cover for gadgets as standard, although the amount that is covered (in terms of what you are able to claim) may differ dependent on which policy you pick.
What does my travel insurance with Gadget Cover include?
Your travel insurance with gadget cover includes:
- Cover for repairing or replacing damaged, lost or stolen gadgets up to the value of £2,000 – ideal for all of the common gadget’s people take away with them.
- Accidental damage – one of the most common claim areas for cameras, phones and other travel tech.
- Includes cover for mobile/smart phones, tablets, laptops, computers, smart watches, games consoles (including handheld consoles), wearable activity trackers, including any accessory items, and drones
Cover levels and excess levels are applicable per claim. Please be aware that:
- There is no cover for costs associated with downloaded content or unauthorised use of your gadget, such as calls.
- There is no cover if you cannot provide a valid proof of purchase/ownership (see your policy wording document for further details).
- There is no cover for gadgets left unattended or in the custody of any person unless they are a family member, travelling companion or have official responsibility for the safety and supervision of your property
To get a quote, simply click the Get a Quote button below and select the Diamond or Premier policy for gadget cover to be included.
Phone Travel Insurance
Your travel insurance policy with gadget travel insurance, will extend your policy to provide cover in the event of a lost, stolen or damaged mobile phone. If you have taken out travel insurance with gadget cover and you need to make a claim, you might need to provide supporting evidence, this is likely to include a police report for lost and stolen items, so always make sure you report the incident.
Why Choose Get Going?
1000's of medical conditions covered
24/7 emergency assistance team
£10m cover for emergencies
91%* of customers would recommend to a friend
SAVE 15% BUYING ONLINE!
Frequently Asked Questions
What our customers say
“Hi , I’m writing to let you know just how lovely your staff are. I had to phone yet again to alter my travel insurance due to the Corona virus, I spoke to a young lady called Monica this m...
“Very satisfied, I will contact you before our next holiday which we hope to arrange in September.”
“Had to change holiday date and all completed with ease with a quick phone call. At NO EXTRA cost what a nice change well done.”
“Unfortunately had to cancel cruise to Alaska due to husband’s sudden illness 6 days before due to go. Once I set the ball rolling for an insurance claim and received necessary document...
“I don’t normally leave feedback but after dealing with Paul I have to commend you on an excellent service. It was a pleasure to deal with a polite competent person who sorted out my qu...
*Please note, Get Going’s online prices automatically include a 15% discount against our Customer Service Centre prices.