We know that 2020 has been a hard year for everyone, and now more than ever we all need a holiday. To ensure you can travel with true peace of mind, we have outlined the travel insurance protection we offer below.
What does our Coronavirus cover include?
- Cover for cancellation if you are made redundant after you booked your trip
- Single Trip and Multi-Trip policies available
- Emergency Medical cover up to £10m including cover for COVID-19
- Discounts for Couples
- Access to a UK based GP at all times whilst abroad
What Countries can I travel to?
The FCO has recently released their list of countries which us Brits are now allowed to travel to without exemption, including Italy, Greece, Australia, Singapore and more.
They have also provided the list of countries which will not require any self-isolation upon return to England as of 10th July. This has been made possible thanks to travel corridor exemption agreements between countries – you can find the full list here.
What about any changes in relation to Travel?
It is important to note that our travel insurance policies will only be valid if the FCO has marked your destination country as safe to travel. Before booking your holiday and travel insurance it is recommended that you check the latest FCO advice to ensure that your destination is safe to travel.
Other changes to travel will involve travellers providing their journey and contact details 48 hours before arriving back to the UK.
Coronavirus Travel Top Tips
As the situation is ever-changing, here are our top tips include:
- Keep up to date with the latest travel news in relation to your holiday destination.
- Read the government guidance on safer air travel.
- We recommend purchasing travel insurance when you book your flights or accommodation.
- Keep up to date with the FCO’s advice surrounding your chosen destination
- Adhere to social distancing and hygiene protection methods.
- Wear facial protection on airlines.