Get Going strive to provide the best customer service, however during peak seasons our phone lines can become extremely busy. To help our customers reach us quickly and easily, we have put together this quick list to explain the different methods of contacting us and finding the information you need without hassle.
If you are trying to contact us, the alternatives listed below may answer your query quicker than calling our customer service centre:
– If you have a question about Get Going or your policy, you may be able to find the answer in our FAQs section, located here.
– If you already have a quote and would like to retrieve it, please click here.
– To view our policy wordings, please click here.
– Using our online form. If you have a question that isn’t answered in the FAQ, send a message directly to our Customer Service Team. Ensure you leave as much detail as possible, this will help the representative and act to speed up the response. Following submission you will receive a response within 2 working days.
– If you still want to call our customer service team, you can reach us on 02038 296 613 and hold, where a member of the team will be waiting to help you.
We would like to sincerely apologise for any delays or inconvenience caused by our busy phone lines, but we can assure you we will be doing our best to answer your call or query as quickly as we possibly can.
– To speak to a member of our 24 hour Emergency Assistance Service, please call us on 0203 824 0707.
Please do not call this number if you do not need the 24 hour Emergency Assistance Service, as there are people who need the emergency support offered by this service that could be trying to get through.
– To speak to a member of our Claims team, please call us on 0203 824 0705. Alternatively, you can email your query to email@example.com
– For general queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our customer service team.
– You can also use the Live Chat button on your screen to talk to one of us during office hours.